When An Accident Has Suddenly Changed Your Life, Our Lawyers Are Here For You
- Was your baby born with a birth injury?
- Were you seriously hurt in a car accident?
- Were you injured by a defective product?
In the aftermath of a serious accident, it can be difficult to know what to do. Should you file a lawsuit? Should you accept the insurance company's offer?
At Elk & Elk Co., Ltd., our lawyers will respond to concerns such as these. We are here to help you obtain justice after another's negligence has turned your life upside down.
For a free case review to discuss your case, please call our law firm at 877-ELK-7ELK (877-355-7355). There is no obligation, and you will owe us no fee unless we obtain results for you.*
What To Expect When You Work With Us
When you have questions about your legal rights and options, you want answers right away. That's why our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
We have provided caring legal representation to clients for almost 50 years. We know that most people don't have much experience working with lawyers. That's why we are glad to support you at every stage of the process, keeping you informed about next steps and responding quickly to your phone calls and emails.
Kentucky Attorneys Handling Birth Injuries And More
Our Lexington lawyers handle all types of injury cases, focusing on catastrophic matters like:
- Motor vehicle crashes - Representing individuals and surviving family members who are dealing with loss after car accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more.
- Birth injuries - Representing parents who are dealing with the aftermath of a birth injury such as cerebral palsy-HIE, shoulder dystocia, brachial plexus injuries, and others.
- Defective products - Helping individuals who have been injured after using a dangerous or defective product. We hold product manufacturers accountable.
- Serious workplace accidents - Representing individuals who have been injured in workplace accidents. We can help you pursue a third-party liability claim against a negligent third party.
We work to obtain compensation for our clients — compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other costs related to the accident or injury.
A Law Firm With Resources, Experience And A Record of Results
Our lawyers have obtained some of the largest verdicts and settlements in many Ohio counties. We deploy paralegals, nurses, accident construction specialists, investigators, accountants and life care planners to determine liability and calculate the full value of your losses.
When our trial lawyers go into court, they are backed by the latest technology that clearly tells a jury what happened and why you deserve justice.
Schedule Your Free Conslutation Today
When you call to ask about your case, we charge you nothing. Furthermore, even if we eventually go to court, you will owe us no attorney's fee if you do not receive compensation for your losses.* We call it our no-fee guarantee.
Experience the Elk & Elk difference and call today or complete our online form to get started. We serve the Lexington area through our Louisille office.